Monday 23 September 2013

My Noopy Dolls Exhibition for the Pink Shoe Day

Dear readers,


as announced, we took part in the exhibition for the funds collection in collaboration with the Pink Shoe Day.

The Doll exhibition was beautiful. I am satisfied with the way I was able to arrange the setting for my dolls and I am very happy with the results. As eternal insecure I did not expect such an appreciation and so many compliments!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Unfortunately I had to say good bye to 19 dolls that have been adopted and have found a new home. Luckily I know, they will be treated very well :)

Here are some photos of the event.

The girls had so much fun and the guys too ;)




 

Nene was the first one to find a new family!


 


Our Charleston dancers didn't miss a lap!



 

Pirate, Super C and Super Blitz found new families so quickly.


 


Chiara and Wedny has gone too.
 

 


The twins have been divided and one of them keep cheering me up.



 

Vector has remained with us, because my son Jakob can not manage to leave him :)))) And Vector, as usual, behaved like a scamp, spied the others planning who knows what other tricks.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment